Aquitaine cottage for sale in Mimizan
|Program Name :Le Domaine des Dunes - Mimizan|
|City : Mimizan|
|Living area : N/A|
|Bedroom(s) : N/A|
|Yield % per year : 5,2|
|Property type : Chalet|
|Region : Aquitaine|
|Price : €99,500.00|
|Delivery date : 30 June 2019|
Domaine des Dunes is located in the center of the pinede - Landes area, only 15 minute walking distance to the beach (1km) and 800 meters away from retail stores . It will take 15 min drive to reach the center of Mimizan village. This program is an extension of a previous one (already delivered in 2015 with 70% occupancy rate), and includes 32 new villas from one to 3 bedroom duplex. Respectful of the local architectural traditions, the residence fits perfectly into its surroundings thanks to its elegant design inspired by the fishermen's houses. To this add high end facilites such as indoor and outdoor pools, spa area, fitness room ...
Key selling factors
- Elegant architecture respectful of local traditions
- Upscale indoor pool and heated outdoor spa area, fitness room
- A manager renowned Nemea
This development is composed of 32 cottages, which will be managed by the well know company NEMEA in business since 1994.
There will be 2 option available in terms of occupancy.
Option 1 : no occupancy, full rental income maximum yield
Option 2 : occupancy available, income based on number of weeks occupancy
- One week high season
- One week in medium season
- One week in low season
- 2 weeks in medium season
- 2 weeks in low season
32 new house/cottage from One bedroom to Three bedroom duplex. This will add up to the existing development of 80 units. Each of these cottage will be ranging from 38 Sqm to 58 Sqm and enjoy a private terrace along with a parking.
Exemple of a 2 bedroom cottage :
Halfway between the Arcachon Basin and the Basque Country, between fine sandy beaches and the lush pine forest, Mimizan Beach looks out over the immense expanse of the Atlantic Ocean. The restaurants, bars and shops that line the alleyways of this resort make it a lively place to be.
There are many activities available to enjoy the fresh air and make the most of the benefits of the ocean; around 200 kms of cycle paths link the seaside resorts from North to South and a number of circuits cross the Landes forest in the direction of the inland villages. Thus, the residence and the location provides a complete family-oriented environment. Among the activities worthwhile to mention are: VTT, Horse-back riding, Golf, Walking, Water sports, Tennis, Archery, Parachuting, Fishing...
From the green hillsides of Armagnac up to the sea, the Landes is made up of dream spaces offering various activities. Chalosse, Tursan, Bas Armagnac, with their evocative names, form the Landes hinterland. In a region of great gastronomic tradition, these terroirs guarantee the quality of their agricultural products and the savour of their local dishes.
Sites to discover :
- The clock tower entrance which has been classified as a UNESCO world heritage site
- The Flower Walk: a floral haven situated in a cove on Lake Mimizan with more than 300 plant species on a listed 340 hectares site.
- The Maison du Pin: discover products made using maritime pines
- The Cite du Bois
- The Abbaye de Mimizan, listed as a historic monument since 1986
- Mailloueyre lakes and natural reserve
- Dax bull-fighting ring (less than 1 hour away by road
By plane :
- Bordeaux Marignac Airport (120 km):Shuttle between Bordeaux Marignac airport and St Jean station
- Biarritz Parme airport (106 Km)
- Mimizan airfield
- Bordeaux (120 km) : A 63 then RN 10; take exit 16 (Labouheyre) then D 626
- Toulouse (245 km) : A 62 then take exit 6 (Damazan) then D 8, D 933 and D 626
- Bayonne (111 km) : A 63 then RN 10; take exit 15 (Cap de Pin) then D 44
By train :
- Bordeaux (TGV) 120 km
- Dax (TGV) 75 km
- Labouheyre 27 km
- Morcenx 35 km