Baux de Provence - leaseback 3*** villas
|Program Name :Le Mas des Alpilles - Le Paradou|
|City : Le Paradou|
|Living area : 34 Sqm to 45 Sqm|
|Bedroom(s) : 1|
|Yield % per year : 4.6%|
|Deposit Notary : 5%|
|Property type : Villa|
|Region : Provence|
|Price : €132,086.00|
|Bathroom(s) : 1|
|Delivery date : 21 November 2014|
The Residence Les Mas des Alpilles is ideally situated in the heart of Provence, within an easy drive to Provence most beautiful sites and offers diverse activities.
Key selling factors :
- A highly sought-after location in the heart of Provence and just 1 hour drive from the creeks of Marseille 'les calanques", which in recent years has experienced an exceptional real estate craze from the investors today justifying an established market and legible.
- The typical Provencal architecture composed of 8 large country houses, cozy decor and quality benefits are a product with a strong heritage dimension.
- The real estate average sales price of € 3,820 / m², particularly competitive in terms of the local market, lets consider an excellent asset valuation completed.
- A management company with a national dimension and know-how exploiting guarantee of continuity.
- An attractive yield of 4.60% HT / HT (1) coupled with a reduction in tax revenues due from 2014 which gives the operation a very relevant overall performance.
Opportunities to occupy up to 3 weeks per year are also offered to investors.
All these qualities make the "Mas des Alpilles" a powerful program that will appeal savy investors and anxious to be forward a heritage of quality.
135 villa apartments, each with 2 or 3 bedrooms spread over 8 country homes in an idyllic estate set in seven and a half acres of land in the heart of the rich valleys of Provence. These 3-star apartments offer fully equipped kitchens and bathrooms with warm decor.
The residence offers both indoor and outdoor heated pools, a beach (larger than 800m2), a sauna, a hammam and a fitness centre.
With its typical Provencal architecture, this classified 3-star tourist residence knows how to combine perfectly tradition and sobriety: a housing defining quality that fits perfectly with its surroundings. An idyllic area of more than 3 hectares overlooking the valleys of Provence: 9800 m² landscaping, laurel, oleander, orange Mexico, olive, Aleppo pine and cypress Italy.
A charming location in the heart of Provence.
The residence is situated in Le Paradou.The Paradou is a commune in the Bouches-du-Rhône department in southern France. Located at the foot of Les Baux-de-Provence, 14 kms east of Arles and 2 kms from Maussane-les-Alpilles, Paradou, leans against the Alpilles. It takes its name from the local name of the watermills exploited by the weavers over the Arcoule river.
What to do :
The diverse natural landscapes of the area lend themselves well to all sorts of walks- the green prairies, the pebble deserts, the marshes and farmlands are all well worth a visit, on foot, on horseback or by bike. It is also a wonderful area for ornithology with numerous rare species to be seen, some of them unique in France. Sports on offer in the town include martial arts, athletics, boules, horse riding, fencing, golf, swimming, hiking, badminton, basketball and archery.
By car: 30 mins from Salon de Provence, 40 mins from Avignon and 1h from Marseille
By train: Avignon TGV train station - Paris 2h40 - Lyon 1h10 - Marseille 32min
By plane: Marseille Marignane airport 60 km away - Avignon and Nîmes airports 30min away