Building for sale next to Paris
|City : vincennes|
|Living area : 738 Sqm|
|Bedroom(s) : N/A|
|Floor : 4|
|Property type : Building|
|Region : Ile de France|
|Price : €4,700,000.00|
|Delivery date : 1 July 2017|
Building located in the center of Vincennes (94300), 250 m from metro line 1 direct Châtelet or Champs Elysees in Paris, and 450 m from the RER. It's a building from the 70's it consists of a restaurant on the ground floor and 18 housing units (1 studio and 17 two-room apartments) for 738 square meters as well as 18 cellars plus the one attached to the restaurant. It is fully rented except for 6 vacant units for 189 sqm. The general condition is good with work done especially: refurbishment, hall and staircase + works in the basement.
- Rental income : 135.000 € net from charges per year
- Scope for : 250 000 € per year
3 Reasons to invest a Property in Vincennes
- Economy: Vincennes is a dynamic finance centre close to Paris. It boasts a strategic location half way between Orly and Roissy, which facilitates the relationships with exporting companies. The well-developed transport links are also a major asset which contributes to the expansion of the town. Vincennes accounts for 15,191 jobs dominated by the services sector. 76% of the companies there have less than 10 employees.
- Cultural heritage : monuments and sites - some points of interest in Vincennes are worth seeing. For instance, the Château de Vincennes, a famous castle, is not to be missed. Along with the Louvre museum, this is one of the most important castles of the history of France. This is also one of the vastest and best conserved strongholds of Europe. Visiting the zoo is also a way to relax and discover animals. Saint Louis de Vincennes church and the synagogue are also worthwhile.
- Location – Transport links: as part of the Paris Ile de France region, Vincennes boast good transport links from and to the French capital. Underground, bus and RER train regularly drive to Paris and other destinations. A project of expansion of a tube line is currently considered: the tube would be expanded to the town of Fontenay-sous-Bois.
- 18 apartments and one restaurant
- 19 Cellars
- No lift
- All units are letted out except for 6 of them currently under renovation
Vincennes is a town of the Val de Marne - Paris Ile de France. It is located to the east of the French capital. It was named after the Bois de Vincennes, the largest park of Paris, situated in the south of the town (the wood is however part of the city of Paris). The town is renowned for its castle (Château de Vincennes), which was at the origin of the construction of Vincennes.
The foundation of Vincennes dates back to the 12th century: Louis VII the Younger came hunting in the bois de Vincennes regularly and decided to build a home (where is currently built the castle). Its son expanded the house and built around the wood a surrounding wall, devoted to game hunting.
However, Vincennes really expanded under the reign of Louis IX of France who loved spending time in Vincennes’ manor. He had the manor fortified and decided to build the gorgeous dungeon of the castle. Vincennes was then occupied by the English, with the regency of Henry V of England. Paris and Vincennes were liberated from the English presence in 1436.